This page is designed to answer some questions you may have regarding the Big Deals Store.
- How do I make a purchase? Locate the item(s) that you would like to buy and place them in the shopping cart. When you are finished shopping click on the checkout button located on the shopping cart page. If you have made purchases before, now would be the time to sign in. Otherwise, enter in your personal information and continue. There are a couple of payment options for you to choose from.
- My password does not work. What now? If your email address is on file you can have your password emailed to you by using the password assistance tool.
- How long does it take to get purchased items? Orders received after 12 noon will be mailed the following business day. If you decide to pay by mailing in a check, your items will be shipped when we receive your payment. Certain situations may cause a delay in your shipment. If you wish to pick up your items instead of having them mailed, please call 701-356-4220 to make arrangements.
- What is your return policy? Due to the discounted prices of our offerings we do not allow items to be returned. All sales are final so be certain of your purchase before you buy.
- Can I print items from my computer? No, all purchases will be mailed to you within 1-2 business days unless the particular item is eligible for digital redemption. If you haven't received your item(s), email Support for immediate assistance, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If I'm bidding on an Auction Item, when do I pay? "The winning bidder will receive an email from Big Deals for payment instructions and that they have 24 hours to pay, or the item goes to the next eligible winning bid."